Welcome to My MLM Biz
This site is meant as a resource about the Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) Business (or Network Marketing Business as others would call it) for those who are doing some due diligence about the business as a whole. It is also partly a journal of my own in developing my business (more of that in my blog).
If you have reason to believe that you can build a business without talking to people, even if you're using the Internet, please do not consider this business. Some points you need to note here:
1. The network marketing business is a people-centered business. You will have to communicate with them face to face at some point.
2. It is not an information marketing business. There are physical products that change hands (and hopefully they are quality products).
3. It is not a get rich quick scheme - never was and never will. This business is real and easily dismissed due to misconceptions about it.
4. It may not be suitable for everyone because it requires an open mindset and an attitude to learn. Perhaps the key barrier to entry.
5. It's low startup cost is perhaps the key reason why it's not taken seriously.
If there was anyone that claimed that you don't have to sell, just consume and share, you are being misled. The word "share" is actually a replacement of the word "sell." We always have to sell ourselves to someone at every point, that includes your family, your friends, your partner(s), your boss (if you have one). We call that our opinions or thoughts.
Please note that this business can be highly leveraged and the benefits and rewards can be far reaching and life changing. Its requirement is a proper mindset and commitment to succeed by bringing value to other people in the most honest, forthright manner.
Here are the top five resources to take a first look before you dive into your own business:-
1. Len Clements' Inside Network Marketing. Mr.Clements has a no-nonsense approach to the network marketing industry and an expert witness for the network marketing industry. This site would be the first site to go for you to find out the latest news about the industry in general.
2. Direct Selling Association (DSA). The DSA is essentially an industry association and can be found in many countries. The major benefit of this is that it is recognized by many government bodies and forms the standard in which industry issues can be resolved. Where your opportunity presides, it is good to check to see if they are members of the DSA so that it gives you confidence that the opportunity that you are looking at is legitimate.
3. Tim Sale's First Class MLM Tools. Tim probably has one of the most widely used generic lead generation programs to explain the network marketing industry compared to other industries. You may have heard a CD/MP3 or viewed a video or even a link to a website (subscribed by MLM groups to introduce the opportunity to prospects) by him. His tools are likely the best tools available online.
4. Robert Kiyosaki's The Business School for People Who Like Helping People. This book is Robert's unbiased view of the network marketing industry from his RichDad perspective as he is not involved in it. You can find this in any good bookstore.
5. Eric Worre's Network Marketing Pro. Eric's a very well known personality in the network marketing world, and his site is all about helping newbies as well as veterans alike go to greater heights in their businesses.
I will put up more links and information after I have reviewed them. Updates will be on my blog as well which will be current as I can get. In the meantime, I wish you success in all your endeavors. Feel free to drop me a line if you need more info or any comments.